> > Cezar, it is not necessary for users to have a jsoniq version header in
> their
> > queries to use this module. They can use ("field") object accessors instead
> of
> > .field .
>
> My point was to mention these options somewhere in the doc and link to a page
> which better describes this. IMHO it's confusing if you also count in the file
> extension .jq.

I added a small note which says that the module is written in jsoniq and that
can be imported
both by xquery and jsoniq modules.
However, I don't know which webpage should I link to explain the version
declaration: jsoniq.org does not mention this header, which I only found
discussed in http://www.zorba.io/blog/. A link to this page would soon become
outdated and I don't know how to get the specific post url. Any suggestions?
Thanks
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/json-http-module/+merge/169579