Review: Approve I changed the module version declaration back to "xquery version "1.0"". It seemed weird to have it claim to be "jsoniq" when the module is only dealing with XML nodes. I also added a copyright notice to modules/nodes/CMakeLists.txt. Other than that looked fine. -- https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/update3.0_node-position-module/+merge/173105 Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.
-- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders Post to : firstname.lastname@example.org Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp