I have the feeling that this could and should be made more general, i.e.,
introduce "limit" ExprSingle and "offset" ExprSingle as regular FLWOR clauses,
like any other clauses, that you can put everywhere (as intermediate clauses),
and that are syntactic sugars for "count $i where $i le ExprSingle" and "count
$i where $i gt ExprSingle" respectively.
That way, there would no longer be any need to go through syntactic options as
above as they behave like any other clause.

Concretely, I think that it comes down to something as simple as:

IntermediateClause ::= InitialClause | WhereClause | GroupByClause |
OrderByClause | CountClause | OffsetClause | LimitClause

OffsetClause ::= "offset" ExprSingle

LimitClause ::= "limit" ExprSingle