After looking more in depth, I realized that there is an inconsistency across 
parsenodes. Some of them have const exprnode* pointers on their children (like 
JSONObjectLookup had), some others regular exprnode* pointers (like 
JSONObjectLookup has now). The latter seem to correspond to places that the 
parser edits (which is the case also here). So, I think that this change to 
JSONObjectLookup does not break the current design of parse node classes but 
stays within common practice.

Rather than just fix this class, I think that a discussion for a general fix in 
the entire parse node API makes more sense.

Actions taken:
- I am leaving the API of the class as it is.
- I cleaned up the API by replacing set_ functions with release_ functions.

HTH

-- 
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/new-jsoniq-update/+merge/185295
Your team Zorba Coders is subscribed to branch lp:zorba.

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
Post to     : zorba-coders@lists.launchpad.net
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~zorba-coders
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to