After looking more in depth, I realized that there is an inconsistency across
parsenodes. Some of them have const exprnode* pointers on their children (like
JSONObjectLookup had), some others regular exprnode* pointers (like
JSONObjectLookup has now). The latter seem to correspond to places that the
parser edits (which is the case also here). So, I think that this change to
JSONObjectLookup does not break the current design of parse node classes but
stays within common practice.

Rather than just fix this class, I think that a discussion for a general fix in
the entire parse node API makes more sense.

Actions taken:
- I am leaving the API of the class as it is.
- I cleaned up the API by replacing set_ functions with release_ functions.