You *do* have MacPorts installed. I know because we chatted about you upgrading
it. If g++ is ONE OF THOSE PORTS that is installed, then that is now different
from the way your system was before all of this.

The type_traits header has been in use for quite some time now.

- Paul

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~paul-lucas/zorba/pjl-misc/+merge/193255