The choice of the data structure to hold the flags is open to discussion.
I considered:
 - std::bitset
 - uint64
 - vector<bool> (storage optimized specialization is mandated by the standard)

The size of std::bitset is determined at compile time, boost:dynamic_bitset
brings the boost dependency, so I went with vector<bool> because the structure
will be non empty in exceptional cases. I preferred to not put a limit on
function arity or deal with potential multiple bitfields.

No strong opinion though, comments are welcome.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~zorba-coders/zorba/fix-boost-typedef/+merge/217976