zotonic    | ==> /srv/zotonic/priv/log/crash.log <==
zotonic    | 2016-10-13 02:51:13 =ERROR REPORT====
zotonic    | Unable to read boot script (start_sasl.script): {error,enoent}
zotonic    | 2016-10-13 02:54:42 =ERROR REPORT====
zotonic    | Unable to read boot script (start_sasl.script): {error,enoent}

I'm trying to set up ssl on zotonic. server is not available for 8443, I
can not get into the admin interface, but the client side is available at
https.

--

---