Hei Alvaro,

We have the “mod_admin_frontend” module.
That enables an edit interface on /edit/1234  (for id 1234).
Might fit your needs a bit better?

Other option is to use mod_acl_user_groups and make a group for users to edit
content.
Only enable access to all modules you want the user to use.
This would strip down the admin quite a bit (needs more stripping down, I
agree).

- Marc

> On 22 Oct 2016, at 20:22, Alvaro Pagliari <alvaro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Is there a simpler (and ready ;) ) admin interface for a user to edit a
> resource? It should be possible to add, edit, publish, link and delete a page.
>
> The more advanced stuff should be hidden (modules, users, translations,
> categories, etc).
>
> Any tips?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --