function z_session_invalid_reload(page_id, status)
{
    if (page_id == z_pageid) {
        if (z_spinner_show_ct === 0 && !z_page_unloading) {
            z_transport_delegates.reload(status);
        } else {
            setTimeout(function() {
                z_session_invalid_reload(page_id, status);
            }, 1000);
        }
    }
}

I have a permanent redirect on the page, do not understand why?

--

---