Hi,

Yes, the pivoting is batched at some time after the initial update.
The database maintains a queue of updated items.
This queue is polled at regular intervals.

You can force the immediate pivot of a specific id by calling:

        z_pivot_rsc:pivot(Id, Context)

This will also remove the Id from the pivot queue.

- Marc

> On 30 Nov 2016, at 18:39, heiheshang <strangerfuture2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I add a record to the table, but do not see any changes in the pivot, time
> passes and there are updates.
>
> as directed to update the pivot table?
>
> --
>
> ---