Hello,

I'm in a specific configuration that prevent url rewriting for setting
language.
So I tried to extract and language parameter using a dispatch url:

.. ["page", id, lang, slug ], controller_template ....

Inside the template I would like to be able to do the following:

 {% include "_sub_template" z_language=q.lang %}

But that fails.

If I understand correctly the only way to force a new language is the
z_language var in the javascript side ?

Is there a way to force z_language ?

Should I need to create a specific controller_X that will pass a z_language
var to a z_render:template() ?

NOTE:
I even tried:
{% with q.lang as z_language %}