Still weird.

We should get this back to working order, I also like this automatic masking a
lot.

Hmmm, thinking of which, I might know what the problem is.
The mask is placed if we didn’t get an ack within N msec.
But now, all postbacks are running as async jobs connected to the session.
So the ack is coming back, but the result is not there yet.

So we have to come up with some other “trick” to get this working again….

Can you file an issue on GitHub, then we can look into solutions there?

- Marc

---