Hi Marc,

Thanks for an answer!

Yep, I've found some signs of this process on github, but it looked like it
stalled a bit:
https://github.com/zotonic/zotonic/issues/1718
https://github.com/zotonic/cowmachine/issues/3

At the same time it looks like another try could be already
given: https://hex.pm/packages/cowboy

Glad to know Zotonic as a dependency idea is alive :)

Please let me know if I can help somehow.
Not familiar with hex but ready to make my hands dirty :)

Regards,
Kirill

четверг, 5 апреля 2018 г., 11:55:22 UTC+3 пользователь Marc Worrell написал:

> Hi Kirill,
>
> Your suggestion of being able to make Zotonic a dependency of another
> project is exactly what we are doing with the master.
>
> We have split Zotonic in a bunch of OTP applications (in the apps
> directory).
> These OTP applications will be pushed as separate Hex packages.
>
> This will make it possible to mix & match your own OTP application with
> Zotonic inside.
> And also make it possible to create releases of your project.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marc
>

> On 2 Apr 2018, at 17:44, Kirill Sysoev <kirill...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> Feels it could be fun to be able to build website application with Zotonic
> as a dependancy. Opposite to current way, when site otp app located
> somewhere inside Zotonic and could be added only when Zotonic already
> instelled.
>
> Does anyone already implemented such a structure or maybe there is a plans
> to do that?
>
> Regards,
> Kirill
>
> --