Greetings,

I want to pitch (for the second time) Zotonic at the company I am working
for.

This time I have a better plan:
I want to build a CMS to manage a conference website, and I want to do it
right,
with tests, a somehow nice frontend, fake data and an easy deploy process
on an Hetzner vps.

IIUC you can't just add Zotonic as a dependency in a rebar project,
you have to bring in the whole source code, so my question is:
- How do you organize the source code for a website?

- Do I have to fork and clone Zotonic source and work there?
- If so, how could I keep the Zotonic part of the repo in sync with
upstream?
- Are there any other strategies?

Thank you and Happy New Year to all of you!
Cheers

Carlo

--

---