Ken Winter wrote:
Chris -

Thanks for your help.  At the time you sent it, I thought I didn't need it
(because I had learned how to use PUT_FACTORY to get Zope to accept .htm
extensions as ZPTs) - but now I do.
And it works fine, except for the one more thing it turns out I really need:
to have DW recognize files with NO extension as HTML pages.  The reason I
need this is that Python insists on treating "mypage.html" as the "html"
attribute of a "mypage" object (which of course it can't find) rather than
as a reference to an object named "mypage.html".

Instead of obj.mypage.html, use obj['mypage.html']

--
Ian Bicking  /  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  /  http://blog.ianbicking.org