Hi Nuray. Access rules can be dangerous, especially when you place them at the root of your ZMI as you have found out. I am not sure how you can get back into ZMI at this point unless you have a backup of your Data.fs, You might consider swapping your current Data.fs with your backup in the /var directory of your zope installation at this point unless someone else has a better solution.

If you had placed the access rule at the root of your Plone site instead, you could have locked yourself out of your Plone site instead - then gone into ZMI and just clicked undo tab to undo to the point at which you put your access rule script into play. Then you could have got back in to your Plone and adjusted your script.