I have a script responsible for validation and when an error occurs it will be
return :
#return RESPONSE.redirect('show_zpt?formErrors=%s&value2=%s' %(error, value2))

then in 'show_zpt' it will be use :
and message:
{'surname': 'Input is required but no input given.'}

but I don't want to have this message format, it would be better to have
something like this:

surname: Input is required but no input given. - without this additional marks!

What I should change to have this message format?

Thanks and regards!

26 sierpnia w Stoczni Gdańskiej koncert J.M.Jarre'a - "To będzie mój
najlepszy koncert - koncert wolności" - zapowiedział artysta.