Hello all!

I am trying to send an email from a login page as a form of confirmation. I have the following script inserted into the python script that performs the login:

BTW - I DO have a MailHost object, set to the correct FQDN according to my provider.

# email them confiirmation
#    mailhost=getattr(context, context.superValues('Mail Host')[0].id)
#    raise AttributeError, "cant find a Mail Host object"

#mMsg = 'a testful email message \n that contains a few line breaks. \n -ME!'
#mSubj = 'mail subject'
#mailhost.send(mMsg, mTo, mFrom, mSubj)

I have tried several variations on this, but I never receive any emails when I set it up. Can anyone see anything wrong with the code?