can i add and delete zope user through page template....
    if yes and possible , sample code for the same is appreciated...

On 11/3/05, Tino Wildenhain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ajit mote schrieb:
> Hi ,
>       how to use command that require Root privileges like
> useradd,reading shadow file....
>       bca'z i  install  zope  as  non root user....
>       now i need to use useradd command in my application....

No, you dont do that with zope :-)
The whole point of zope is to _not_ be able to do that
from aout of the management interface.

You can however use a suid wrapper (sudo) and an
external method.

General zope questions however are to be sent to
the dedicated list, not ZPT.

Please configure your mail client in any case
to write to mailinglists in text only!