--On 19. April 2006 08:39:37 -0600 gf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 {url2,summary2,alias2}, ...]

I would like to create something like the following:
<dl>
<dd>summary1</dd>
<dd>summary2</dd>
</dl>

Below I have listed a couple of the variations of code that I have tried.

I'd appreciate any help or advice you can give.

Regards,
gyro

===

The following creates repeated definition lists:

---

<dl tal:define="folder_info get_subfolder_info"
tal:repeat="finfo folder_info">
<dt><a tal:attributes="href finfo/url"
       tal:content="finfo/alias">the term</a></dt>
<dd tal:content="finfo/summary">the definition</dd>
</dl>

Move the ral:repeat *inside* the DT tag.

---

If I include a 'span' to repeat only the dt and dd tagged elements,
the list is not formatted properly (the 'span' messes up the 'dd'
formatting).

In this case tal:omit-tag is your friend...as documented.

-aj