Hi,

this is probably a no brainer but I haven't found a solution to it yet. Is there a simple way to enable Python modules for use in PageTemplates as is the case with PythonScripts? ie. I would like to be able to replace DateTime instances with mxDateTime instances applying formatting strftime('%d.%m.%Y') currently throws a security error as neither mxDateTime nor even Python's own datetime methods are allowed by default in PageTemplates.

Thanks

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...        http://www.egenix.com/
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...             http://zope.egenix.com/
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...        http://python.egenix.com/
Try mxODBC.Zope.DA for Windows, Mac OS, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD for free!