Charlie Clark wrote at 2007-8-20 14:41 +0200:
>I've noticed in Zope 2.10 that the behaviour of ZPT with regard to encoded
>values returned by a database has changed which leads to errors when using
>string: and non-ascii characters.

This is caused by switching in the Zope3 (unicode based) ZPT implementation
for Zope 2.10.

The new ZPT implementaion required serveral minor releases before
it became stable. Maybe, you do not yet have the most current version.

Andreas tried hard to control the inevitable string/unicode integration
problems. Maybe, you read the available documentation to find out
about your choices.