I've recently experienced trouble when using ZPT for templates for e-mail. I know there is the option for an explicit encoding but these templates are for a CMF so are in the file system and it seems the standard encoding is latin-1 (or latin-9) for such files so I need to encode the pages manually. Is there any way to change this?

Charlie Clark

Python/Zope Consulting and Support ...        http://www.egenix.com/
mxODBC.Zope.Database.Adapter ...             http://zope.egenix.com/
mxODBC, mxDateTime, mxTextTools ...        http://python.egenix.com/