Hi Cheng,

Thanks for sending these patches in.  Its been a while since the
ddsnap code was brought up to date since the developers are mostly
busy improving performance for versioning by working on the tux3
filesystem project.  However, zumastor is indeed still active and is
the main motivation behind tux3.

Have you tested your patches using any of the tests in cbtb/tests?
Hopefully we can get these merged and tested soon.

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 2:29 AM, Cheng Renquan <crq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> To Daniel Phillips <phill...@google.com>:
> the following 7 patches are retrieved from seperate zumastor sources,
> I hope the developers back zumastor maintain a clear and better source code
> layout, better for submmitting to the kernel, (aka LKML).
> Hopefully all.
> They can be cleanly applied on linux-2.6.29-rc2.
> Regards,
> --
> Cheng Renquan (程任全), Shenzhen, China
> Shenzhen LinuxUnix User Group: