Hi Guys!

The project itself is not dead.  It is still alive, but most
development work is focused on tux3 right now.  Eventually, we plan to
backport some of the ideas from tux3 to ddsnap, as there are still a
lot of reasons to have good snapshotting boock device, regardless of
versioning filesystems.

If you have tried or are using zumastor, and need support or want to
send patches, feel free to use this list.

btw, you may have noticed the zumastor.org going away recently and
that was due to a lapse in the domain registration which I am working
out with the registrar.  It should be back soon!

Regards,
Shapor