Are example use-cases or implementations available? The examples in
https://github.com/openSUSE/libzypp use deprecated functions(i think).
I ran through quickly and noticed that a few undefined references would be
elicited. I can't verify this right now as github seems to be having a
network partition issue and connectivity is nill.

Thomas R. Jones

Premunir Ltd. Co.
464 Larmon Mill Rd.  |  Bowling Green,  KY  42104
direct (270) 991-4409

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any
attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from
your system. Thank you for your cooperation.