On Tuesday 17 December 2013 10:37:44 Stephan Kulow wrote:
> The yast modules are submitted from account zypp-team, which has set
> zypp-de...@suse.de as email. I can decline and comment as I want on such
> requests - the mail to the submitter just bounces.
> Please set the email of that account to something actually read - either
> by an actual team or by someone who's responsible for the submission.
> The current case is https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/211153 -
> there is no name associated with that request I can email to ;(

I'll fix the zypp-team account.

Nevertheless YAST packages should not be submitted using this account. AFAIK
there is also a 'YaST Team' account which is probably a better choice for
Jenkins submissions.

    Michael Andres

Key fingerprint = 2DFA 5D73 18B1 E7EF A862  27AC 3FB8 9E3A 27C6 B0E4
Michael Andres   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development,   m...@suse.de
GF:Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imend├Ârffer, HRB16746(AG N├╝rnberg)
Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany, ++49 (0)911 - 740 53-0