tl;td: Join at http://lists.rpm.org/mailman/listinfo/rpm-ecosystem if
your interested in any part of the rpm ecosystem.
While there are quite some mailing lists already that deal with the
different tools around and including rpm we realized that there is no
good place to discuss issues that involve multiple parts of (our own)
package handling stack even less so to stay in contact with other rpm
based solutions. To solve this we create a new mailing list:
Normal user questions and development talk is supposed to stay on the
per project mailing lists. The new list is for questions like:
* How do other implementations handle specific problems?
* Is this new feature interesting for downstream distributions?
* How do the different packaging guidelines treat a special topic?
* Anyone there to support our demand for this new rpm feature?
And it is for topics like:
* Packaging guide lines
* RPM features
* Build systems and compose tools
* Dependency solvers, installers and updaters
* RPM based image creation / non rpm based updates for rpm
In short: It is meant to bind the rpm universe together.
Join at http://lists.rpm.org/mailman/listinfo/rpm-ecosystem
Please forward this mail to anyone that might be interested - especially
to rpm related sub projects and groups.
Red Hat GmbH, http://www.de.redhat.com/ Registered seat: Grasbrunn,
Commercial register: Amtsgericht Muenchen, HRB 153243,
Managing Directors: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael
O'Neill, Charles Peters
To unsubscribe, e-mail: zypp-devel+unsubscr...@opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: zypp-devel+ow...@opensuse.org