Ok I tried it and noticed that libsolv is anyway in Fedora inlcuded
since version 22 with -DFEDORA switch
(http://fedora.c3sl.ufpr.br/linux/updates/22/SRPMS/l/libsolv-0.6.11-1.fc22.src.rpm)

and also checked in /var/log/zypper.log for the implicitobsoleteusescolors=1

The issue still persists. Shall I create an issue on github? Is it
more likely libsolv or libzypp or zypper?