Von: "Duncan Mac-Vicar P." <dmacvi...@suse.de>
An: "Bernhard Suttner" <sutt...@atix.de>
CC: zypp-devel@opensuse.org
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. März 2017 15:27:07
Betreff: Re: [zypp-devel] Using python zypp in a daemon without locking zypper
forever

Bernhard Suttner writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to integrate libzypp to a daemon which is written in python. I'm
> using SLES12 with the following component

Out of curiosity, can you share what the daemon does or what are you trying to
make libzypp do from your daemon?

--
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - Director, Data Center Management; R&D

SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham Norton, HRB 21284
(AG Nürnberg)