On Sat, 30 Dec 2006, David Oaks wrote:

> A site apparently offering Zyprexa documents has apparently received a
> note from Eli Lilly attorneys ordering the site owner to stop.

That's interesting.  I wonder on what grounds.  Is the note on the web
somewhere?

> By the way, my guess is Eli Lilly attorneys may be on this e-mail
> list by now. If so, hi! At least someone may be getting paid a high
> hourly rate to read about human rights violations related to Eli Lilly.

Remember that, as with most Mailman lists, you can look at the subscriber
list if you log in to the listinfo page.

-- Asheesh.

--
If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every
word you say, talk in your sleep.