Hi David,

I understand that the .onion mirror is still active, but you need to be
on the Tor network (http://zyprexa.pbwiki.com/Tor%20Instructions) to be
able to see it.

I am pleased that Lilly has so far not sent our wiki a takedown notice.
Perhaps they understand that we are operating _fully_ within the
parameters of the law - conducting an independent analysis and
conversation around these matters and lawfully linking to, but not
hosting, the evidence.

I am also pleased that they continue to carry on with their
self-destructive legal maneuvers. The end result will be nothing but
more bad press. Their marketing department must not understand what they
are trifling with.

Or, perhaps, there really is something more in those memos that no one
has yet to turn up - something that they fear more than all the bad
press over an free speech skirmish. Maybe running an Optical Character
Recognition engine over the memos and making them searchable will
accelerate these discoveries.

I am wondering if we should post links to their threats against joysoup
up on our wiki?