Thanks! Can someone else do that besides me, I have to get busy on
somethin' - David

On Dec 30, 2006, at 4:37 PM, Rafael wrote:

> Here are the emails that joysoup received -
>
> http://mindfreedom.org/know/psych-drug-corp/eli-lilly-secrets/email-
> to-suppress
>
> Whenever anyone gets a chance they should post this link, or the
> emails
> themselves, to the wiki (if I can, I will later).
>
> /rafi
>

> Asheesh Laroia wrote:
>> On Sat, 30 Dec 2006, Rafael wrote:
>>
>>> I am wondering if we should post links to their threats against
>>> joysoup up on our wiki?
>>
>> Yeah, I definitely would be interested in reading those.  There's no
>> reason why we shouldn't, and they'd be interesting to many people I
>> imagine.
>>
>> -- Asheesh.

David Oaks, Director
MindFreedom International
454 Willamette, Suite 216 - POB 11284
Eugene, OR 97440-3484 USA

web: http://www.mindfreedom.org
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
office phone: (541) 345-9106
fax: (541) 345-3737
member services toll free in USA: 1-877-MAD-PRID[e] or 1-877-623-7743

United Action for Human Rights in Mental Health.

MindFreedom International is an independent
non-profit uniting 100 sponsor groups
to win human rights & alternatives in mental health.
Accredited by the United Nations as a
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with
Consultative Roster Status.

Join now! http://www.mindfreedom.org/join-donate

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the
creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.