My mistake:   I let the email address "auto-complete" thing finish
putting in the email address for the discussion list and I didn't notice the
"request" missing from the actual email address I was supposed to send to if I
wanted to post something.   Did it work this time?
Bless You All
\ /Steve

Here is what I tried to post the first time:
Hello everyone,
     i am a survivor of the mental hell-th [SS]y[SS]tem, which was one of the
basic elements of my "medical" nightmare after my "accident" occured on
4/11/95.  I was duped into ingesting a few different kinds/brands of
toxic industrial waste", starting with amitryptylene, Olanzapine([Zyprexa]),
Depakote(this one caused me to have pancreatic ulcers, (?)or was it that in
addition to the Zyprexa?)..pretentious neanderthals who I was deceived into
thinking had "medical" skill caused me to feel worse on top of the already
excruciatingly painful physical injuries i suffered because of 4/11/95.
     I think i first found out about MindFreedom in 1997, when it was still
called [Dendron].  I found it after I found out about the capabilities of
internet search engines.  I can't remember exactly what I searched for, i think
was something like, "online freedom fighters against psychiatry" or something
to that effect, but anyway, my present psychiatrist is alot more up-to-date
with what medications are beneficial and which ones are not.
     I think I'll try reading some of your postings now(o:
\ /Steve Maxwell
a worker for the Christian underground