Thanks Eric!

I'm assuming everyone saw the alert we put out about today?

It's on our web site - update 15. I'll
also e-mail it to this list. MindFreedom has submitted a letter to
the judge, and is following up with our attorney representing us in
court (via teleconference).

I'll email the alert to this list to make sure everyone got it.

On Jan 2, 2007, at 1:44 PM, Eric Whalen wrote:

> I'm not completly sure what I'm talking about. The injunction seems to
> be in effect until January 3rd. Is there anyone willing to
> challenge the
> protective order if that's what needs to be done? What's the legal
> situation after the 3rd. I know the documents are avalible through the
> Tor network. Making the documents avalible that way limits their
> availibility to people able and willing to use the Tor network.
> Is there anything going on with this.

David Oaks, Director
MindFreedom International
454 Willamette, Suite 216 - POB 11284
Eugene, OR 97440-3484 USA

office phone: (541) 345-9106
fax: (541) 345-3737
member services toll free in USA: 1-877-MAD-PRID[e] or 1-877-623-7743

United Action for Human Rights in Mental Health.

MindFreedom International is an independent
non-profit uniting 100 sponsor groups
to win human rights & alternatives in mental health.
Accredited by the United Nations as a
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with
Consultative Roster Status.

Join now!

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the
creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.