From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rafael
Sent: Thursday, 4 January 2007 2:33 AM
To: zyprexa-discuss@acm.jhu.edu
Subject: Re: [Zyprexa-discuss] Challenging the injunction

One relatively safe way to disseminate these files is to upload them
anonymously to a free file sharing service - this was how the original
file was seeded.

Search for "free file sharing service" and you will find quite a few.

I would really like to see this mailing list start digging into these
memos, instead of just plotting how to disseminate them.

Eventually, we should start posting about specific memos, quoting
important highlights and excerpts.

Folks should know that after running the OCR engine -
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tesseract-ocr - the total size of the
distro is reported to drop to < ~300K - small enough to attach to an email.

Once the memos are text, it might be interesting to analyze them using
something like this too:

http://chir.ag/tech/download/tagline/ (follow the link down to the live
demos to see this in action).

- Rafi