From: PBWiki Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 31, 2006 3:02 PM
Subject: Fwd:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Fahey, Sean P. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 29, 2006 9:30 PM
Cc: "Carissimi, Vincent V." < [EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The pbwiki listed above is facilitating the unlawful sharing of copyright
protected material, and breach of a Federal Court order.  Please shut it
down immediately, and delete all cached material.

Sean P. Fahey
Attorney at Law
Pepper Hamilton LLP
3000 Two Logan Square
Eighteenth and Arch Streets
Philadelphia, PA 19103-2799
215.981.4296 - Direct
610.999.1502 - Mobile
215.981.4750 - Fax
215.689.4642 - Direct Fax

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior
permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting
software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on
any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or
damage caused by software viruses. The information contained in this
communication may be confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client
privilege. If you are the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive
similar electronic messages from us in future then please respond to the
sender to this effect.

-- -- make a wiki as easily as a peanut butter sandwich!