I'm puzzled by this.

The wiki does not directly offer the files.

It just has a little text information about how to do so, at this
point regarding Tor.

Since this isn't the files itself.... I wonder if anyone could sum up
in a sentence or two what this site says about Tor that Eli Lilly may
consider so 'wrong' and then hundreds could be encouraged to get
those sentences out via e-mail or web.... Heck, don't even include
links just explain how people can find it on the web.

Since this text not about actually offering download directly it's an
even more low key way of doing 'push button civil disobedience.'

In fact, saying such text sure looks like First Amendment free speech
to me, which -- despite its lovingly detailed flaws which can be
found everywhere -- is what this country is supposed to be all about.

We could even add disclaimer similar to disclaimer we are using at
MindFreedom, and will repeat here for any Eli Lilly attorneys who are
getting paid to read this, because it applies to all our e-mail and
other posts to the Internet, and other places, on this topic:

"In the public interest, MindFreedom is forwarding the anonymous
alerts referred to on this page and in MFI emails. MFI did not
originate these alerts, MFI does not vouch for their authenticity or
accuracy, that's all the information we have, MFI is not providing
advice about the legality of downloading the 'ZyprexaKills' files,
MFI is not encouraging anyone to conduct illegal activities regarding
these files, and MFI itself is not providing the 'ZyprexaKills' files
for download."

In terms of legally contesting this harassment... That's actually
fairly easy to do. We know because we at MindFreedom have legally
contested it yesterday regarding us and our members, see our update
at Anyone like to do that in the case of
the wiki?

Essentially, it would seem, if Eli Lilly tries to argue that wiki is
down, they ought to argue that ANY MENTION OF TOR by ANYONE is
illegal, too. Perhaps the folks at EFF ought to be directly contacted?

By the way, one notes that Eli Lilly is not making any noise in the
direction of the NY Times which stated for three days in a row that
they had the formerly 'secret' documents.

This is not about someone's private medical records, or a sex video
tape... this is about undeniable proof of fraud that is harmful to
the public!

On Jan 1, 2007, at 4:58 PM, David Weekly wrote:

> FYI - we've received an improperly formatted DMCA takedown notice
> for content on your PBwiki.
> We're not going to act on it, but if we do receive such a notice
> that is properly formatted, we will legally have to turn the site
> private unless you give notice that you plan to legally contest the
> takedown. Please let me know if you have questions about this.
> Yours,
>  David Weekly
>  CEO of PBwiki

David Oaks, Director
MindFreedom International
454 Willamette, Suite 216 - POB 11284
Eugene, OR 97440-3484 USA

office phone: (541) 345-9106
fax: (541) 345-3737
member services toll free in USA: 1-877-MAD-PRID[e] or 1-877-623-7743

United Action for Human Rights in Mental Health.

MindFreedom International is an independent
non-profit uniting 100 sponsor groups
to win human rights & alternatives in mental health.
Accredited by the United Nations as a
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with
Consultative Roster Status.

Join now!

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the
creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.