Hi David,

Thank you very much for your reasonable response and for keeping us in
the loop.

We are in the process of contacting representation on this matter. We
believe that we are operating fully within the law and are providing an
important forum for discussing the impact of these memos.

We are reviewing our options as outlined under the Safe Harbor provisions:

We are not hosting any copyrighted materials or violating any court orders.

Can you please let us know how these matters typically proceed? What are
the next steps, and how can we contest the takedown?

Sorry for getting pbwiki involved in this matter. Your company provides
an excellent and easy to use service, and and your measured response is
a testimony to your company's maturity.

Thank you for all your help,
- Rafi