I'm on the phone with our attorney right now. He's our attorney at
MindFreedom, *not* this wiki, so this is *not* legal advice. But
here's a tip:

He said if we were owners of this wiki (which we're not) do this:

1) This DMCA law does not apply. This is *not* about copyrighted
material... so that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).

2) It will be contested legally.

On Jan 4, 2007, at 11:09 AM, Rafael wrote:

> We should prepare to submit this takedown notice to the
> chillingeffects
> site as soon as the Lilly gang formats it properly.. (they are billing
> by the hour, after all... ).
>
> Any thoughts as to the category we belong to?
>
> http://www.chillingeffects.org/input.cgi
>
> Still no word on the domain name registration.
>
> - Rafi

David Oaks, Director
MindFreedom International
454 Willamette, Suite 216 - POB 11284
Eugene, OR 97440-3484 USA

web: http://www.mindfreedom.org
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
office phone: (541) 345-9106
fax: (541) 345-3737
member services toll free in USA: 1-877-MAD-PRID[e] or 1-877-623-7743

United Action for Human Rights in Mental Health.

MindFreedom International is an independent
non-profit uniting 100 sponsor groups
to win human rights & alternatives in mental health.
Accredited by the United Nations as a
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with
Consultative Roster Status.

Join now! http://www.mindfreedom.org/join-donate

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the
creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.