I checked and it now appears that 1) the wiki in question is now in
compliance with the court order, 2) participants do intend to
challenge the constraint in court, 3) Eli Lilly attorneys slipped in
the extra-broad language in the new restraining order, and it's being
challenged by a letter today... the original intent of the judge was
about specific downloading and dissemination, 5) the wiki does not
download the documents and does not facilitate the download.

I can't speak for the wiki in question, I don't own it, I have not
posted any info facilitating dissemination of any files... and I have
no idea how to use Tor.

On our MindFreedom web site we have updated info about challenging
Eli Lilly's newest and overbroad temporary restraining order.

According to anonymous reports, at least one individual has broken up
the huge file of Eli Lilly and is simply e-mailing it out... this
individual is not one of those named in the lawsuit.

Major media are also asking for copies.

MindFreedom itself is not disseminating, and we can only speak for
ourselves... also we have this disclaimer, which applies to all of
our work on this:

Updated Disclaimer by MindFreedom:

At the advice of MindFredom International's attorney Ted Chabasinski,
MindFreedom is complying with the Temporary Restraining Order signed
4 Jan. 2007 by Judge Weinstein of U.S. District Court. MFI has not
and is not disseminating Eli Lilly documents regarding its
psychiatric drug Zyprexa. MindFreedom has never posted these
documents on its web site. By this news alert, MindFreedom is
providing a link to a copy of the 1/4/07 TRO to any and all who may
have these documents. MFI is not posting information to websites to
facilitate dissemination or downloading of Eli Lilly documents about
Zyprexa.

The only bizarre argument -- totally outlandish but in this 'fear
factor' era could be raised conceivably -- is that even MENTIONING
the EFF Tor network has the Zyperxa files is somehow conceivably
'facilitating dissemination.' We reject that. First of all, we at
MindFreedom have no idea how to use Tor, so how the heck can we
facilitate it? But second, you're really getting into first amendment
rights!

If you have a piece of paper, and the court orders you to keep it
secret, that's one thing... you could not for instance mail it.

But to even talk about the existence of these pieces of paper in a
general sense? That would definitely squash first amendment rights,
and was not in the intent of the TRO's, including based on the
hearing yesterday.

MORE DISCLAIMERS: I'm not an attorney, this isn't legal advice, for
legal advice seek an attorney.

But bottom line -- it can reasonably be argued that the wiki (whoever
owns it, we don't) appears to be in compliance at this time. PLUS a
participant (if not owner -- hopefully the owner will!) intends to
challenge the TRO.

Thanks,

David