Hi Eric,

Glad to hear you are having some success with Tesseract. We are all
interested in learning, in the abstract, how to successfully transform
images into plaintext.

But please remember, absolutely no contraband on this list!

You don't have to go home, but you can't have that conversation here.
And, we don't really want to know where you are having it.

I think it is safe to discussing techniques for handling and analyzing
large sets of documents. Have you seen this:

http://chir.ag/tech/download/tagline/

Nothing amazing, but if you don't know how to use nvivo
(http://www.qsrinternational.com/) it's a decent start.

Also, have you seen this blog?

http://www.infosthetics.com/

It's really quite wonderful.