thought you might all be interested to know that my personal geocities
website was temporarily unavailable recently because of a data transfer limit.
  How does this have to do with the Zyprexa controversy?  Well, I am a
self-described psychiatric survivor and have been regularly checking this
conversation as well as am in communication with some well-known psych.
survivors.  AND...I have, in over 3 years, only had 800 or so visitors to my
site.  So the fact that someone(s) somewhere are checking into every file on my
website enough to cause a data transfer overload certainly concerns me.  What
concerns me even more is any info. anyone (eli lilly rocks) has gotten,
including my website address, could not have been garnered without a personal
inspection into my email or web activity and which, according to stupid
Republican rules, is only warranted in cases of terrorism (although my
understanding is that the federal law is pretty broad).  The only things I have
been doing are checking the acm.jhu conversation, the site and
have exchanged a few personal emails with leaders from the psych. survivor
 with none pertaining to dissemination of Lilly files, other than one email in
which I cautioned individuals not to publicly endorse such dissemination in an
open letter to doctors.
  Eli Lilly may think this campaign is not large enough or the secrets haven't
been spilled to enough people, but, I'm sorry, did they miss the fact that this
was published in The NY Times ???  Try to fight that monster.  People may not
have the files, but they certainly have access to the biggest newspaper in the
country who broke open the story.
  so, just a little fyi.  beware your personal email accounts and web may not have been the reason for my the data transfer overload,
but I can't explain it any other way...someone(s) has been accessing my website
with furocity, and I don't have that many friends or people who would know
about my website.  Just as an added fyi, I do not, nor have I ever, connected
any secret memo files to my website.
  can anyone send me some info. regarding the recent federal laws regarding who
can access private Internet correspondence and web activity info. and when.
  in solidarity,