The first link shows all the rest of the links in the resources section, this
is an interesting article and it has some polls you might like?  Janie

Slavery by means of coercion and force are wrong, it hurts our society and
keeps slavery going.  Do you want to help fight poverty, abuse in all forms,
corruption, and drugs?  Just ask me what "we" can do-
  People Helping People, Together We Can,
    People of Courage,  Janie Lee, M.Ed.
  http://groups. group/IES- Matters/
    http://home. earthlink. net/~people- of-courage/