I was on for the teleconference for both days, and was the last
witness called.

I only had a chance to put up some brief impressions on our web site
which you can see at http://www.mindfreedom.org, and also see our
blog which you can get to from our home page.

Judge has closed the hearing, and asked for briefs over next few
weeks, and then will make decision.

David