is probably where you will find the most up-to-date news. The
hearing lasted over 2 days, Tues and Wed. At this point it looks
like early Feb. before we know anything difinitive. I'm quite
curious myself if the judge said anything acknowledging that the
files have spread beyond recall. ( Assuming those who were at or
could listen in on the hearing are allowed to say anything. )

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:50:30 -0900 Rince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>So, what happened in court? Does anyone know yet?
>- Rich

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account