Thanks but I noticed that version 29 had some errors that I've
corrected for update 30.

Any other errors let me know.

Please note that I consider my posting here to be inquiring with
anonymous sources for suggestions about information.

Eli Lilly has tried to misinterpret that.

I am a human rights activist. I've tried to be transparent at each
step on behalf of MindFreedom International. Today our board met and
unanimously supported the actions we've taken to break the silence
about this important story with the public.

David Oaks, Director, MindFreedom International

On Jan 17, 2007, at 6:52 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> secrets/zyprexakills
> is probably where you will find the most up-to-date news. The
> hearing lasted over 2 days, Tues and Wed. At this point it looks
> like early Feb. before we know anything difinitive. I'm quite
> curious myself if the judge said anything acknowledging that the
> files have spread beyond recall. ( Assuming those who were at or
> could listen in on the hearing are allowed to say anything. )
> jim749
> On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:50:30 -0900 Rince <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>> So, what happened in court? Does anyone know yet?
>> - Rich
> Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no
> account required
> Get the best prices on SSL certificates from Hushmail

David Oaks, Director
MindFreedom International
454 Willamette, Suite 216 - POB 11284
Eugene, OR 97440-3484 USA

office phone: (541) 345-9106
fax: (541) 345-3737
member services toll free in USA: 1-877-MAD-PRID[e] or 1-877-623-7743

United Action for Human Rights in Mental Health.

MindFreedom International is an independent
non-profit uniting 100 sponsor groups
to win human rights & alternatives in mental health.
Accredited by the United Nations as a
Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) with
Consultative Roster Status.

Join now!

"Human salvation lies in the hands of the
creatively maladjusted." - Martin Luther King, Jr.