I like this poem, what was strange was today I got about 6 post straight in a
row from the zyprexa list is there some reason for that?  Is it being moderated
or is it being watched?
  My website won't let me in it and I do not know what is wrong and my email is
acting funny too!   ???  Could be my computer, could be coincidence, the people
that do my website said it was in their servers and that it should be fixed
within 24 hours, and it is still not fixed. That was last night, but I have
been trying for about four days now to deal with them to get it fixed.   So I
am not sure what to do.
  Is this just all my imagination?
  Who is out there?  Who cares about this girl in this poem?  I do, do you?
  Who all is on this list now?  I hope all are doing okay out there whoever is
on here.  This is kind of like a mystery isn't it?  Is there any way to know
who is here with us?  Who has that list?  If this is an open list and which it
must be or I wouldn't be on it, then anyone can be on it.
  How safe are we or do we want to be out in the open with this?  I don't know.
I have some personal stuff going on in my own personal life right now and am
kind of scared of some my own self, is there a way off this list if I wanted to
get off?
  The voice, standing against the whole????, and the poet laureate as someone
recently called me,   Janie

    hello, just wanted to add this poem to the previous editorial sent:
  awfully real

she realized once something was different
some called it psychosis
some called it enlightenment--

sometimes she wept
sometimes she laughed
sometimes she spoke in many tongues
sometimes she said nothing at all

she was on the edge of the volcano
making her offerings
because one night she dreamed
of a lava sky

flowering, flowing, pouring down
like hot honey, too hot of course
and we disappeared in the blink of an eye

it might have been an asteroid
the one that had been predicted
and maybe now we are underground
somewhere waiting for the new world

she would talk about these things
on her own speaker's corner
over by the 7/11

if only she had put a hat out
and did performance art
instead of being awfully real
and taken away
to chemical straightjacketville
Zyprexa-discuss mailing list

Slavery by means of coercion and force are wrong, it hurts our society and
keeps slavery going.  Do you want to help fight poverty, abuse in all forms,
corruption, and drugs?  Just ask me what "we" can do-
  People Helping People, Together We Can,
    People of Courage,  Janie Lee, M.Ed.
  http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/IES- Matters/
    http://home. earthlink. net/~people- of-courage/