Thank you and I would appreciate being kept informed as you make your
decissions about what to do with this and what you find out.  I am not only
asking you to do this for me, but there are others out there that are depending
on me to bring this matter to your attention and keep them informed of what you
decide to do and what is happening.

  Thank You again for your time with this, Janie

"Attorney General (KYOAG)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        Thank you for your recent message to Attorney General Stumbo.

  We certainly appreciate the benefit of your thoughts and concerns on these
important matters, and we are aware of the facts and circumstances regarding
the issues you have raised.  Your comments concerning these issues are greatly
appreciated and will be thoroughly reviewed and considered.

  Thank you for taking the time to write and share your views with General
Stumbo.

---------------------------------

  I would like to bring this to the attention of your office, and ask that you
get in contact with these other states offices and learn more about this as a
means of our state possibly taking more action on this issue.  Other states are
currently investigating.  If you need my assistance or there is anything that I
can do to help please feel free to contact me.  Please let me know that you
have received this.

  Thank You,

  Janie Lee, M.Ed.
  545 Dixon Smith Rd.