Dr. Janie Lee,

Wow, that's an interesting list of symptoms. If having any more
than a couple of these indicate mental illness then I'm a total
fruit-cake. Actually, I don't think I know anyone who wouldn't
qualify as mentally ill by this symptom list. I don't know why
people dont' see through this disease-mongering propaganda. Sadly,
my experience is that they often don't. Even worse, they find it
their duty use such symptom lists to analyze everyone else.

happily bonkers,
"jim749"

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 06:59:35 -0900 "Janie Lee, M.Ed."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Are these real things?  Are they the symptoms of life and living
>or are they the symptoms of a disease?  Do you believe that you
>may have a brain disease if you ever have feelings?  or feelings
>like these?  There is no medical evidence for it, only made up
>half truths so why do we believe them? This is propaganda!
>
>  Increase in energy
>
>Heightened mood (excessive happiness, perkiness, humor)
>
>High degree of optimism and self-confidence
>
>Excessive irritability and aggressive behavior
>
>Decreased need for sleep without experiencing fatigue
>
>Grandiose delusions, inflated sense of self-importance
>
>Racing speech and thoughts
>
>Impulsive behavior
>
>Lowered inhibitions (yep, just like when a mentally healthy person
>is drunk)
>
>Poor judgment
>
>Distractibility
>
>Poor concentration (which greatly effects cognitive abilities)
>
>Reckless and/or inappropriate behavior
>
>Delusions and hallucinations (Thinking, seeing, and hearing things
>that don't exist or are not true. This is also known as psychosis)
>
>Nervousness, anxiety, or panic
>
>Hypersexuality
>
>Please note that these symptoms can occur singly or in any
>combination.
>----------------
>

>Inexplicable sadness or crying spells
>
>Changes in appetite (Either lack of or excess of which is linked
>to sudden weight loss or weight gain)
>
>Disturbed sleep patterns (Either too little or no sleep known as
>Insomnia. Or too much sleep known as Hypersomnia)
>
>Irritability and anger
>
>Excessive worry
>
>Nervousess, agitation, and anxiety
>
>Pessimism, indifference, and apathy
>
>Loss of energy, persistent lethargy (Usually accompanied by
>inexplicable and unrelenting fatigue)
>
>Feelings of guilt and worthlessness (over just about everything)
>
>Lack of concentration and indecisiveness
>
>Inability to enjoy former interests and hobbies
>
>Social withdrawal
>
>Unexplained aches and pains (and I believe "excessive illness"
>should be added here. It seems like I catch colds and infections
>like crazy and recover very slowly.)
>
>Recurring thoughts of death or suicide (be worried when suicidal
>ideations or plans are present, this is a very dangerous time)
>
>    You can go here if you want to see how they lie!
>
>  http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=291742
>
>  http://my.webmd.com/content/article/60/67149.htm
>
>  Where is everybody at today?  Am I the only one that doesn't
>know?  Janie

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account
required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485